We are watching a real Madrid soccer game after dinner in O Pedrouzo & contemplating what it's going to feel like walking into Santiago tomorrow. It's hard to believe the moment is almost here & that it's been nearly a month since we began. Time doesn't seem to have existed. Hope I can sleep tonight; so much anticipation!
This is a way to track correspondence from Laurie and Stacy along their month long Camino de Santiago pilgrimage.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Rounding the Bend - Sept. 25th
We did our last long day today & then weirdly could not find our town! It was a mile past what the book said so we thought we had overshot it, then suddenly there it was. Usually we get crabby when stuff like that happens when it's hot on a long day (4pm), but today we took it in stride & it all worked out fine. Tomorrow night I will be beside myself knowing we are walking in on Sunday. I am very excited!!
We are watching a real Madrid soccer game after dinner in O Pedrouzo & contemplating what it's going to feel like walking into Santiago tomorrow. It's hard to believe the moment is almost here & that it's been nearly a month since we began. Time doesn't seem to have existed. Hope I can sleep tonight; so much anticipation!

We are watching a real Madrid soccer game after dinner in O Pedrouzo & contemplating what it's going to feel like walking into Santiago tomorrow. It's hard to believe the moment is almost here & that it's been nearly a month since we began. Time doesn't seem to have existed. Hope I can sleep tonight; so much anticipation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment